Working behind the scenes at musicinterviewmagazine.com is a small staff of dedicated individuals who are devoted to spreading the good word about musicians of all levels, free of charge. Providing recognition and exposure by way of written and visual content is our goal.
Interviews from musicinterviewmagazine.com include:
- Platinum-selling rock artist George Thorogood from George Thorogood and The Destroyers
- Back To The Future guitar designer and legendary luthier Mark Erlewine
- MacGyver television villain, To Sir With Love film star and rock frontman Sir Michael Des Barres
- Urban songstress and best-selling folk-pop “Wolf At The Door” creator Patty Larkin
- Muddy Waters bandmate and guitarist Steady Rollin’ Bob Margolin
Some of our other favorites from the magazine:
- 8-string guitar shredder Drew Creal
- Rockabilly Hot Rod And Gretsch® ace Paul Pigat
- Norwegian unplugged duo Tom and Frank
- Amerikan punk Rachel Rekkit
- Ivory Tower Project’s Mark Regula
Meet the Staff
Paul Wolfle, the publisher of musicinterviewmagazine.com, is a web-based journalist and guitar player who has written for several popular sites. Paul has a passion for connecting with a diversity of musicians who are looking to grow a positive presence on the World Wide Web.
Justin Smulison is a professional content writer and producer whose first love is music. Justin is thrilled to be writing about metal, rock and jazz on a great site like musicinterviewmagazine.com. Smulison’s digital and print copywriting experience spans music, law, true crime, advertising and real estate, among other subjects. You can often find JS in Long Beach, NY – either running on the boardwalk or in the sand with his family.
Peter Harris, Inside The Musical Mind, is a content writer with experience in not only blogs and podcasting but also FM Rock radio. A self-admitted lousy guitar player, music is his passion and he loves sharing the stories of both legendary artists and up-and-coming players. Peter resides in Knoxville, TN and can be spotted around town accompanied by his very large and very spoiled dog.
Thanks for taking a look. We would like to hear from you. Feel free to contact us. Send a direct message through: