We are a professional interview magazine for musicians and their fans. Creating positive content about musicians and their music is what we are all about at Music Interview Magazine. If the same applies to you, you’re in the right place.
Working behind the scenes at Music Interview Magazine is a small staff of dedicated individuals who are devoted to spreading the good word about musicians of all levels, free of charge. Providing recognition and exposure by way of written and visual content is our goal.
Paul Wolfle, the publisher of Music Interview Magazine, is a web-based journalist, guitar player and music aficionado who has written for several popular sites. Paul has a passion for connecting with a diversity of musicians who are looking to grow their presence by way of the World Wide Web.
Interviews from musicinterviewmagazine.com include:
- Platinum-selling rock artist George Thorogood from George Thorogood and The Destroyers
- Back To The Future guitar designer and legendary luthier Mark Erlewine
- MacGyver television villain, To Sir With Love film star and rock frontman Sir Michael Des Barres
- Urban songstress and best-selling folk-pop “Wolf At The Door” creator Patty Larkin
- Muddy Waters bandmate and guitarist Steady Rollin’ Bob Margolin
Some of our other favorites from the magazine:
- 8-string guitar shredder Drew Creal
- Rockabilly Hot Rod And Gretsch® ace Paul Pigat
- Norwegian unplugged duo Tom and Frank
- Amerikan punk Rachel Rekkit
- Ivory Tower Project’s Mark Regula
Thanks for taking a look. We would like to hear from you. Feel free to contact us. Send a direct message through: